• The purpose of our business is to provide additional pregnancy scans. Our scans should not replace your routine NHS scans.
• Sex identification cannot be 100% guaranteed. It is only the opinion of the Sonographer and therefore should be taken as such.
• When attending for 3/4D ultrasound it is important to note that the scan is baby led and therefore images will vary greatly dependent on baby’s position. One re-scan is offered at the sonographers discretion.
• Due to the nature of ultrasound, there are several factors which can affect the quality of your images. Above average BMI, empty bladder, excess adipose tissue and changes to bowel habits/bowel gas.
• Please do not go to the toilet immediately prior to your scan. It is important that all scans be commenced with a moderately full bladder.
• We will always endeavour to do our best to obtain the images required on the day of your appointment however, if this is not possible we will offer one other appointment subject to availability, at no extra cost, and at the discretion of management to return for a rescan to achieve this.
• All scans need to be paid for in full at the end of the first scan appointment.
• If an abnormality is detected by the sonographer during a scan she will explain her findings as fully as possible and may contact your GP (with consent) or write a report for you to give to a healthcare provider.
I consent to the ultrasound examniation and I am aware this is a non- diagnostic procedure. I have read and understood the disclaimer and will not hold ScanLinc responsible for any abnormalities not detected during the scan.
Please note – In line with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) I would like to confirm that any data stored is NEVER shared with any 3rd party unless you have given your consent. Data is stored securely on a site that keeps customer data safe inaccordance with ISO 27001 & ISO 27018 standards. Your signed terms and conditions will be held for 1 year then securely and permanently destroyed.